Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miri,Sawarak + Achiang hometown (Bakong)



hanging bridge


me and baobei







Crocodile Farm


at the Canada Hill


lazy crocodile



achiang Bday cake


so beautiful the sky



Sarawak trip 19.11 -3.12.2009

Enjoy so much at Miri,Sarawak.hehe..eat a lot thing until become very fat liao..

hehe...first time go to sarawak.hehe,my baobei hometown.His parents and family treat me very good..his mum cook a lot of nice food for me to eat,and also eat some special food which cant found in west malaysia.Beside this i also visit some place at miri,such as miri crocodile farm and mini zoo.There got a lot of crocodile lo..huhu...but all is lazy crocodile lo..dun want to move geh.keke..the scenery very nice...most happy de is can go seaside,hehe..but my shoes patah lo..paise nia..there de rumah panjang very moden lo..all also got astro de lo..wakaka..i like there house lo..huh..like imperial lo...very big and beautiful lo..haha..my dream house(bai ri meng)....lazy to write liao lo..hehe..many many kok..